Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2011 Lotus Exige: 2dr Coupe S 240

I don't pretend to know much about cars, but I know what I like and I like Lotus cars. They're sexy, fast, fun to drive and you're guaranteed to turn heads when you're driving one, and isn't that what driving is all about? The model I like in particular is the Lotus Exige S. Ok, so it's not the easiest of cars to get into, but once you mastered the art of that it's actually a very comfortable ride. There's not buckets of space inside the cabin, but this isn't a car you'd take on a camping trip - this car was made for driving.



A lotus experience is a great choice of experience day for anyone who wants a real joy of a car to drive as well as something that's going to shift pretty quickly and provide a rewarding drive when cornering at high speed!

2011 Lotus Exige: 2dr Coupe S 240

No comments:

Post a Comment